Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thank You MAHAL Ko!!!

I miss the day when I was young and every time I got sick my sister or my mom would look after me. I thought those days were gone. Gone were the days that somebody would look after me, asked me If was okay, feed me and will and check out on me from time to time.
But Alas! I'm so lucky I was married to a very SWEET MAN. It' has been days that I've been having LBM.(and you know how it is to have this don't you) And been coming in and out of the LOO for not just a couple of times but a few times in a day or even a few at night. huhuhu!!!

Because of this, hubby was so considerate enough to help me make dinner and do the shopping though he managed to buy expensive fruits than we usually bought in the grocery and that was because he didn’t look at the marks that say ORGANIC. hihihihi!!!!! But that was okay for me at least he took some time off to do these things for me. (I'm so FLATTERED Kuno).Talandi ako! kilig ako eh.

Then last night he did the same thing he bought food for us so I don't have to cook anymore. He got me a donut, soup and a plain macaroni with sauce on the side just in case I don't like the sauce daw . O di ba? Tweeet!!!

You know what?t At the end of the day I could say that, I don't miss my mom anymore or I'm no longer bothered that my mom or my sister were not around to look after me. That's because I've got hubby just right beside me.

Thank you Mahal ko for being so kind and so patient!!


No comments: